Partially glazed interior door Dominika 421 has a collet structure. This is a door leaf with a strong frame structure, the main part of which is a frame consisting of a vertical and horizontal bar - drawers (serves to give strength to the door structure).
Such doors have a number of positive characteristics:
- Durability and reliability.
- Versatility. This model can be installed in any room.
- Modularity. The ability to disassemble the canvas without harm to the decorative coating and replace damaged elements, which significantly extends the life of the doors.
- Lack of joints. There are no seams on either the facing surface or at the ends of the elements.
- Resistance to moisture and drops.
- Good soundproofness.
- Easy care.